Psychological Therapy in County Durham

Dr Daniel Blackman CPsychol, AFBPsS

- Dr Daniel Blackman CPsychol, AFBPsS -

Are you looking for a professional who can safely and effectively respond to the emotional problems affecting you or someone you care about? As a Clinical Psychologist specialising in adult mental health I am trained to doctorate level, regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council, and registered with the British Psychological Society.

You may be seeking help for a diagnosable mental health problem or you may be struggling with something less well-defined e.g. a change in circumstances or recognising the same unwelcome thing happening repeatedly in your relationships or at work. Either way, I can offer a treatment plan ‘tailor-made’ for you.

Visit Services to find out more and do get in touch if you would like to discuss whether I may be able to help you.

To find out more about what Clinical Psychologists do and how we differ from other mental health professionals, watch these FAQs videos.

- Mission Statement -