Psychological Therapy in County Durham
Seeing a Clinical Psychologist is recommended if you want specialist help with your emotional problems from the outset, or if you have already tried medication or counselling/psychotherapy, with limited benefit.
I offer safe, effective and professional help for:
- Anxiety e.g. generalised anxiety, panic, phobias, OCD
- Relationship issues e.g. affairs/betrayal, anger, abuse
- Depression e.g. feeling sad, postnatal depression, low self-esteem
- Family issues e.g. separation/divorce, managing conflict
- Trauma, including accidents, assault, chronic trauma e.g. abuse
- Grief and bereavement
- Stress ...and more (see our services)
To find out more about what Clinical Psychologists do and how we differ from other mental health professionals, watch these FAQs videos.