Psychological Therapy in County Durham, in Person and Online.

Dr Daniel Blackman CPsychol, AFBPsS

- Dr Daniel Blackman CPsychol, AFBPsS -

Seeing a Clinical Psychologist is recommended if you want specialist help with your emotional problems from the outset, or if you have already tried medication or counselling, with limited benefit.

I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and the British Psychological Society. I offer a safe, effective and professional response to range of emotional difficulties, including:

  • Anxiety e.g. generalised anxiety, panic, phobias, OCD
  • Relationship and family issues that are affecting the individual
  • Depression and low mood
  • Trauma, including  PTSD and chronic trauma e.g. abuse
  • Grief and bereavement
  • Stress ...and more  (see our services)

To find out more about what Clinical Psychologists do and how we differ from other mental health professionals, watch these FAQs videos.

- Mission Statement -